Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Uncomfortable.....

Well I have officially reached the stage where no matter what I try to do...lay,sit,stand,walk..ect. I cannot get comfortable. I can no longer lay on my back because I can't breathe since she is so high up haha...and when I lay on my sides...it just digs into my hips ouch! I am really getting anxious for this little girl to make her appearance!! As is Eric....he just cannot WAIT! After he put the pack n play and stroller together, and we set things up in the baby room....that was it for him. He's so cute, he just goes in the room and sits and stares...or he'll mess with her little rattles and clothes. He watches my belly roll from side to side and sees her kicking like crazy in there, he gets so jealous.. he just says "okay it's my turn, I want to hold her now". I love how excited he is getting for her to come. I also cannot wait to have this little girl.. I no longer sleep, so I guess I'm ready for that part of being a new mommy hahaha. Oh little Zoe....come soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment