Monday, July 5, 2010

36 week appointment :)

Had my Dr. appointment. Heartbeat perfect and little miss is measuring right on schedule, which technically means I could have her anytime now! Kind of a scary thought! but exciting all at the same time. I had the little strep test down under, wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Although I had a "midwife in training" do that part for me, and she didn't exactly warn me before we went in for the kill with that giant Q-tip......not so fun! But it was alright lol. Now I start my weekly appointments which is just crazy that I am that far along already. But let me tell ya, I am ready for her to come out....or at least drop a little so I can breathe again lol. She is so high up I can't hardly eat anything because it has no where to go. I SOOOO can't wait to see her either!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment