Tuesday, June 29, 2010

34 Week checkup


Went last Wednesday to my 34 week checkup. It was really well, I'm measuring right at 34 :) Babies heartbeat was 140 which is the normal range for her. We discussed my low blood sugar issue, and she gave me pointers and tips to deal with the hypoglycemia. They are sure that it will most likely go away after the baby is born since I never had a problem with it before I was pregnant. She seems to think that main reason why I am having this problem is because I cannot eat food that is high in protein, except peanut butter. So now I have to have some sort of protein with every meal with is usually something with peanut butter hahaha. She also told me to try a little protein powder in whatever I am drinking as well. Not sure how I feel about that one though, so I may just stick to the peanut butter haha. Next appointment is July 6th, where I have to have the strep test.....not from my mouth :( NERVOUS!!!!

2 comments:

  1. yikes! Low blood sugar is just as scary as high blood sugar. I'm sorry you have to go thru that. Try some fiber one bars...there are some pretty tastey ones and they actually filled me up pretty well when I was pregnant. And don't worry about the strep test. lol! I PROMISE you it's not as bad as you think. It's super quick and less uncomfortable than a pap. You can punch me if you disagree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhahaha I'm going to hold you to this missy! It's just so weird...like "hi you have to have a strep test...yah not in your mouth..." lol who came up with this huh!?!

    ReplyDelete