Monday, June 14, 2010

Did I seriously just pee my pants?????

Okay, so I'm sitting on the couch with Eric, not doing much of anything when I feel this gush of liquid in my underwear...I started laughing because I had really thought that I just randomly peed my pants without being able to stop it. So I went to the bathroom, changed my underwear, and after careful observation...and a quick smell(haha Gross I know but ya gotta do what ya gotta do) and it was pee that was on there. So I called my momma to ask her what she thought, and she said just watch it...if it happens again I need to call the Dr. and see what they think. When my mom was pregnant with my brother, that is what happened to her, she just thought she kept peeing her pants when really it was her water leaking out. So obviously we didn't want that to happen to me. So I hung up the phone, sat back down and sure enough, 2 more times....so I went ahead and call the Dr. and they asked that I come in and get checked out just to make sure that it wasn't my water leaking. Went straight over, go the most uncomfortable check up in the world...completely DRY! OUCH! ....it wasn't my water breaking and everything was okay. They just told me to keep an eye on it.

THE UPSIDE TO THE VISIT.......the Dr. informed me that he felt my blood sugar was perfectly fine and there was no need to go through another glucose test!! WOOHOO!! Praise the LORD! That was really the greatest news in the world to me haha..no more needle poking and nasty glucose drinks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment