Tuesday, June 29, 2010

MY OHIOIANS!!!!!!!



My mother gave me the greatest surprise gift of all........my best friend from Ohio and her dad drove 5 hours for one day to spend my baby shower with me! It was so amazing. Allison and I met when we were 14 at our summer camp our youth groups went to every year. We also went on a mission trip to Guatemala together which really jump started our amazing friendship that we still have to this day. I spent atleast 2 weeks at Allison's house every summer after camp, and they also came here to enjoy a Notre Dame football game...which sadly was the last time I saw her 6 years ago due to us both graduating HS and our "real" lives starting with college and full time jobs. We stayed in contact as much as we could but could never find the time to meet up and visit. Then my amazing mother planned this whole trip for them to come and surprise me. It was so amazing, seeing the two of them was just the greatest thing in the world!!!! One of the best 11 year friendships ever!! I can't WAIT for them to come back in the fall to visit baby Zoe, and of course attend another ND football game:) I LOVE MY OHIOIANS!!!! And thank you SO much mom!!!!! You are truly the greatest!!! Here is a picture of Allison and I and "Pops"and I at the baby shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment