Saturday, July 31, 2010

39 week appointment

Well, I went to my 39 week appointment. Progress is still the same, and I am actually measuring a little under what I should be. I have tons of pressure down in the pelvic are so that is good, and I can feel that she has dropped a little. My official due date is tomorrow, so if I go past that then Monday they scheduled me to do an hour long stress test at the hospital to make sure everything is good with the baby. And then Wednesday if I still haven't had her they scheduled me for a full on stress test that involves a 5 point ultra sound where they check all aspects of the baby to make sure everything is on track. They will also check me later that day and schedule me to be induced. Hopefully I don't make it to that point and she will just come out naturally. I will keep everyone up to date :)

No comments:

Post a Comment