Wednesday, July 14, 2010

37 Week Appointment :).......Heart monitor

Went to my 37 week appointment today. Everything is going great and right on schedule. I am dilated 1 cm. and she said that I am thinning out very nicely, baby's head is also right there as well. Kind of surprised my Dr. at first lol... Heartbeat is 140 like usual. I cannot believe how close we are to having her here!!!!! I just can't wait to see her beautiful face and snuggle with her!

Also had the appointment to get the heart monitor today, they had rescheduled it from Tuesday. So now I have to wear this silly thing until about 5:00 pm tomorrow. Joy Joy Joy...but hopefully this will figure out whats going on with me, and hopefully it's nothing serious and will all be over with once the little bug is here :) I will update about it once they get all the results back and let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment