Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Anxious.....

So I'm 38 weeks and completely ready for this little girl to come out. I am extremely sleepy all the time, I just feel like I can't catch up and get enough rest. It's very hard to get comfortable at night, I toss and turn all over the bed...not to mention the late night pee trips have doubled lol, her head is RIGHT on top of my bladder! I've been having contractions but nothing consistent to be in actual labor. Which I must say is just mean....teasing me like that. Hopefully they will have good news for me today at my appointment like I'm dilated a lot more....that would be SUPER! Although I have not lost my mucus plug yet....but I'm just gonna say that I will be one of those woman who lose there's like the day before or day of labor :) hey..I can dream! I will update after my appointment today and let everyone know what the deal is.

No comments:

Post a Comment