Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Kelsie Gracelynn Aaron!!


SHE'S HERE!!! My new baby niece is here and she is beautiful! We went to the hospital around 9:30 and didn't actually get to see little miss until like 2:30 am!! What a wait that was. My mom and I were having an extremely hard time staying awake out in the waiting room. We were trying to do everything we could to keep our eyes open. Amanda had a C-section so we weren't allowed to be back there. It was so exciting for Amanda and my brother..their first (and only) daughter!! After 3 boys!! And what a daughter she is...so gorgeous and perfect looking....she even has little fat dimples in her knees already :) It's kinda sad though because right now she has to be in the incubator under an oxygen bucket looking thing, and have an IV. She was born early and may have some fluid in her lungs. But she will be okay :) I just wish we could hold her!!!! I wanna hold her so bad!!

When we finally got to go back into the special area to see the baby, I was just so excited, there were so many little babies back there sleeping and crying. Just made me so excited to have my baby!! looking at all these precious little gifts from God. It's so amazing how you can love someone so much that you just met! I can't imagine how I'm going to feel with my own child. I just wanted to cry when I saw Kelsie.so innocent and little!! I can't WAIT to go back up to the hospital today to spend some more time with her :) BEAUTIFUL baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment