Monday, January 25, 2010

bye bye new jeans....

well, it's official. I no longer fit my jeans.....very sad upsetting moment for me. So now what...maternity pants???? NEGATIVE! I cannot stand the thought of wearing those puppies unless I totally have to in the end haha. I did just read about some sweet bands in a magazine that I can get in white and black that help with pants and making shirts longer...I'm gonna have to invest in like 4 of those to help me out here. Luckily pretty much all my shirts are all longer styles so that helps a lot. This whole in between feeling of feeling pregnant but just looking like I chow down on cheeseburgers everyday is so not fun... which is pretty much what I look like right now hahaha. People look at me with this confused look of.. "is she pregnant???" "probably shouldn't say anything just in case she is stress eating brownies or something" ALTHOUGH.... this does mean SHOPPING...which , even if it is for bigger clothes, is still a good time..what girl doesn't appreciate shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment