Tuesday, March 2, 2010

cravings????....not so much

So I keep hearing all my other pregnant friends talking about all these cravings they are having. They want a certain thing to eat or drink all the time.... I do not share this pregnancy gift. I honestly have not had any specific cravings at all yet. Could possibly be because I was so insanely sick for the first trimester, food has become more of an obligation then a want. It takes me FOREVER to decide on something that sounds good...and even when I do finally decide on something I want to eat... most of the time after I take 3 or 4 bites I am done. I nibble more throughout the day then actually eat meals. Some fruits, veggies, crackers... I do have one or two days out of the week where I actually do eat something for a meal that tastes amazing to me...but those are few and far between. Although I guess this really could all be a good thing.. it's probably best I don't want to eat everything in site...will make losing the pregnant weight that much easier... that is if this sticks throughout the whole time I'm pregnant haha. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment