Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Belly tickles :)

I finally felt little baby Peffley move for the first time early in the morning. I woke up and rolled over on my stomach a little and was just snugglin with my puppers petting her....when all of a sudden I noticed this little feeling inside my belly...it felt like little tingles and tickles inside. It was the sweetest feeling in the world... VERY exciting!! I have been waiting for this moment pretty much since the day I found out I was pregnant.... although I feel bad for Eric because he is very jealous. He wants to feel the baby move :( I told him he probably has awhile before that is going to happen.

1 week from today is THE DAY! We get to see whats inside and find out the big one..GIRL OR BOY!!!!! I will update then to let everyone know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment