Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My legs are out of CONTROL!!!!

So along with being pregnant and all the interesting things that come along with it....I get RLS.. Restless leg syndrome. It's insane and drives me crazy!!! Every evening when I am completely exhausted and can't wait to fall asleep, I lay down...get comfortable and then it begins... the shaking, out of control nerves, sensation that basically feels like my legs are gonna take off running without me. So I then have to get up and bicycle my legs or walk around..sometimes have Eric rub them. It's so frustrating. Like last night I was really sick, heartburn throwing up.. I finally get settled down, it's midnight and all I can think about is falling asleep and hoping that I don't throw up again......and then my legs begin AGAIN!!! My Dr. set me up with a neurologist appointment this Thursday to see if there is anything they can do for me, or if there is some medicine I can take at night so I can finally get a nice relaxing nights rest!!! Hopefully when I get to this appointment, they won't end with.."Sorry there really isn't anything we can do for you since you are pregnant" That will make me cry!

No comments:

Post a Comment