Wednesday, February 17, 2010

16 week checkup

Today I went in for my 16 week appointment. Everything is going smoothly and growing as it should. Baby's heartbeat was 150 today..and poor little babers had the hiccups. It was SOO cute!! We could hear them on the monitor ...nice and steady haha. It's kinda weird to be able to hear them, but not feel them. I haven't felt any movement yet that I know of. My midwife said it will probably happen closer to 18 weeks since this is my first pregnancy. I am super excited for that day to come!!! March 17th we get to have our first ultrasound!!!! And that is the day we get to find out if we are having a girl or boy. I am so anxious for that day to come!!!! I'm gonna have a little talk with baby Peffley before that day so the little stinker doesn't try to hide her or his little parts from us. I can't imagine having to wait LONGER if that was to happen. So I am praying that we will have no issues finding out that day. Plus, just being able to see the baby for the first time, that will be just...amazing!!! That day will also be the start of a shopping spree hahahaha. I can't wait to finally be able to buy some things for this little baby. And start picking out the nursery items, and colors. I am so anxious to start getting the nursery together....I LOVE to decorate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment