Tuesday, February 9, 2010

15 weeks,,,,getting anxious!!

Well, I am 15 weeks and 3 days today. My body is changing starting to look quite big (more so in my head hahaha). I haven't felt the baby move yet.... my midwife said it could start happening anytime now. Probably more so in a few weeks. I do however feel my body stretching and growing inside... which tends to cause some serious stomach aches some days, but thats okay :) Just means that little baby Peffley is growing..which is good!!! The vomiting is still happening more then I would like..but hopefully when this month is over, that will begin to fade away. I have still lost more weight then gained, but I've had many moms say thats normal or the same thing happened to them. So that makes me feel better... I know baby is getting what baby needs even though I tend to loose all my nutrients haha. Some days are worse then others....today was actually a really great day!! I didn't get sick once, and actually had a bit of an appetite, which was nice. Most days no food sounds good to me, and I have to fight myself to at least get something down. I am still taking the Flinstone vitamins instead of prenantals. They are working out really well!! Eric and I are both getting more and more anxious for 20 weeks to get here so we can finally get the chance to find out the sex of the baby. We still haven't found any boy names we love, we're still working on that one. As far as girl names we are still stuck on Zoey Kaylinn. I cant wait to find out the sex so I can finally go SHOPPING!!! Every time I am in a store I see the baby stuff and I just wanna shop shop shop...but obviously, not knowing if we have a girl or boy, makes it a little difficult to pick out things we want haha. I have my next appointment on Feb 16Th. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment