Monday, February 15, 2010

Belly Band!

Best decision EVER!!! I love these things. I bought one in black and one in white and let me tell you..they are just as amazing as the adds make them sound. I have a pair of pants that I can't button anymore and this little sucker makes that okay :) I just put the band over my jeans and put my shirt one...BAM...it just looks like I have a tank on underneath my shirt....which is the OTHER amazing part about these babies... my belly is getting pretty noticeable now so my regular shirts are becoming shorter...with this baby I can wear them and it looks normal. I HIGHLY recommend these to any girl that is pregnant right now. They really are little miracle workers...and really they just make you feel better about yourself when it comes to your clothes being smaller and smaller these days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment