Thursday, May 6, 2010

Nursery bedding STRESS!!!

So we found our perfect bedding, wall hangings...so excited to get it all set up...and then tragedy sets in. THEY STOPPED SELLING THE BEDDING!!!!! I thought I was going to loose it. It took us like 2 months to finally decide on that ONE and BAM gone....and we of course couldn't find it anywhere else..they have other versions of it, but not the one that we loved. So back to Target we went returning the wall hangings and little picture frames that all matched the bedding.
LUCKILY......we did find another one that Eric actually likes more then the first one from Babies R us shockingly enough. So today... we are going to get that! Talk about STRESS! It's already a very complicated thing to decide on the design and what not for the baby room...then to have it be taken away..NOT COOL!
Ya know what really bugs me though...and I'm sure there are other moms and moms to be that feel this way....how annoying is it that stores do not sell baby bedding IN STORE??!!! Everything is online, aside from babies r us, which they only carry a select few in store anyway. I mean, sure you can pull them up and look at the pictures...but once you get it, it never looks the same as you remember the picture looking...the colors are always a little off and what not. Now if you're like me...you find this ANNOYING. I want to see the bedding in person in a crib the way it's supposed to be. I mean is that so much to ask hahahaha????? They need a Bed Bath and Beyond for babies/kids. I'm a very visual person.. so just seeing things online in the tiny pictures that you try to zoom in as much as possible just isn't cutting it for me. THANK THE LORD....all the stress of that is OVER!!! Now we are just back to square one of finding the wall hangings and curtains to match the new design. Good thing the stripes we painted on the walls pretty much matches any girl bedding since it's just pink and white...I think I would have cried and screamed if I would have had to change that!!!
I will post pictures of all the NEW nursery items once we have gotten them all :) As for the pictures below of the stuff for the room....disregard..they no longer exist! :) hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment