Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Failed my glucose test.........

Well, I did the diet, fasted for the test and made it to the hospital.......got through my first blood draw as fasting. Next I had to drink the red drink in 5 minutes and go sit in the waiting room for my first hour test. I made it all of 20 minutes before ALL of that juice stuff came right back up. It was awful...shot out my nose and everything. So of course after I threw it all up they could no longer do the test for me. Not sure what they will do now. I don't know if I have to do it again or what. I have my 30 week appointment today so I'm sure I will find out what the next step is. I'm praying that since my fasting blood draw wasn't high..that maybe they will just let this go and stop torturing me. Here's hoping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment