Wednesday, May 26, 2010

30 week appointment

My appointment went well today. Measuring at between 29 and 30 which is right where I should be. Baby's heartbeat was 139 which is what she is normally at. I actually LOST 2 1/2 pounds since my last appointment which puts me at only gaining around 5 1/2 to 6 lbs this whole pregnancy. They said it's okay and that baby is doing perfect.
BAD NOTE....I have to do the 3 hours glucose test AGAIN since I threw up at the last one. On a good note with that though, I get to skip the diet part because that is what started to make me sick in the first place. So I guess that's not as bad.... I'm telling ya, by the end of all this I should be a professional at having my blood drawn. Lets just pray that I don't get sick this time and I can get through this test!!

No comments:

Post a Comment