Wednesday, September 29, 2010

* 7 Weeks *


I cannot believe that it has already been 7 weeks!!! Time really is flying by. This experience has been a frustrating, amazing, stressful, blast!! Zoe is the perfect baby. Happy all the time except when she is hungry or has a burp. She doesn't even get mad when she has an icky diaper. She smiles all the time now when you talk to her...big beautiful smile with big dimples!! She also talks to us all the time now which is so sweet. When we put her in her swing she coos and talks to the animals on the mobile. She isn't a big fan of belly time because she can't push herself up which totally frustrates her, but she does last a little while. Zoe sings herself to sleep every night which prevents me from falling asleep...I have to stay up and listen to her it's so adorable!! Now that I have her, I really can't picture my life without her. I don't know how I ever felt complete before...I most definitely was not!! She is sleeping 4 hours a night now which is really nice, although last night she slept 6 HOURS!!! It was amazing, but I woke up freaked out...which is totally normal because I hear all moms say that first time their baby slept longer then like 4 hours they freaked out thinking something was wrong. Hopefully this is something that she will keep up...fingers crossed :) Eric is the best dad!! He is totally comfortable with her now in every way and has really done an amazing job for someone who has never really been around babies. Zoe just adores him too....she smiles so big every time she hears him talk. I love watching him with her....I fall in lover over and over every time!! Being a daddy suites him perfectly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment