Tuesday, November 2, 2010

* 12 weeks old!!*

* I cannot believe that my beautiful baby girl is 12 weeks old!! Time is going by so fast, and she amazes me more and more everyday!! She is right on track with development and growth. She is still the happiest little girl as well. She only cries SOMETIMES when she is hungry..but even then it's more like a whimper. She is an extreme morning person, which mommy is so NOT!! But luckily I get to wake up to her singing, giggling, and talking.....so I suppose that is worth waking up early to :) On Sunday Zoe will officially be 3 months old and it's still so hard to believe... it kinda seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home for the first time. She still looks mostly like Eric, but as she is getting older she is starting to look a bit like mommy..which I love :) We got her pictures taken for 12 weeks...when we get the rest of them, I will post them on here!! *

No comments:

Post a Comment